Custom Search

Contents: Please click to navigate your way throught he articles

Wednesday 2 September 2009

My New Blog

I have set up this blog to communicate and share ideas with current and former clients spread around the world and with other like minded business contacts. I very much hope this allows us to stay in contact more fully than adhoc catch up emails often allow (although please keep these coming too!). I'd really like to promote a dialogue amongst all those who follow this blog. I'm keen to share my ideas and experiences and I know many of you have a similar desire. I hope to pose questions and respond to your enquiries. By keeping the audience of the blog quite focused I hope to write comments and share experiences that are both useful and relevant, rather than addressing "motherhood and apple pie" issues.

On thing that has prompted me to set the Blog up has been my experience of going through the Masters in Executive Coaching. A key part of this program is to keep a reflective journal of our coaching experiences and to try to reflect on how we are growing as coaches. I've found this whole exercise really valuable and want to throw out some of the thoughts and ideas arising from this work.

I've also decided to stop following my normal tendency of tinkering with things before their perfect - so many of these postings will just seem like an over-enthusiastic and badly spelt splurges. I'm just going to"fling it onto the public" as Winston Churchill once said. Bear with me on this and please provide laser feedback - I need it!

So I hope you all enjoy the Blog and I look forward to co-creating something with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment